Thursday, April 3, 2008

Treating Myself

Okay I don't do it very often but today I have had food treats. For lunch I had ribs and baked potatoes (Haven't had ribs since I moved here so at least two years, probably three) and for dinner, fried chicken with mashed potato and homemade white gravy (haven't cooked that for at least 5 years).

Delicious, scrumptious and food I won't eat for another few years but so fabulously awesome.

BUT if someone wants to come over for dinner (say ribs, baked potato, coleslaw, garden salad, corn, fried chicken, white gravy, mash) I could.. possibly.. sacrifice myself to cook it all again.

Any takers ... please lol

6 comments:

pita-woman said...

What time is dinner? I'll check the airlines to see when the next plain leaves for down-under.
I've been avoiding fried foods since the first of the year, and all that fried, battered food just looked scrumptious!!

Whispering Walls said...

Please count me in

Tex's Missus said...

Ok, what time do I need to arrive ? I'm on my way to the bottlo to pick up a nice Marlboro region semillon sauvingnon blanc that would go beautifully with that meal :) YUM !!

Unknown said...

Okay I will set the table for 4 :-) We can make it a girls night lol. And TM has drinks in hand so it all sounds organized to me!

Unknown said...

damn, am i too late? fried chicken is a particular weakness of mine...grins...xo

Unknown said...

Five it is then :-) The more the merrier :-)