Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Memories

I don't like thinking about my childhood and hometown - my blood pressure rises, I become short of breathe - it is just much easier to avoid it completely. So Abbey's Nostaglic Saturday was a bit of an initial challenge - and not only because I have no photos :-)

Yesterday I had a moment when memories seemed safe - oh I had a ball. I wanted to post them right there and then but I have already begun drafting my post for Saturday, and yes, I will wait until then (not that I am famous for waiting - just send me a birthday present a week early and you will soon know lol).

Where an I going with this, no where. I guess I am just having a little celebration that I found another happy memory and I have to tell someone :-)

Art by Carmen Waterman

3 comments:

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

This did make me warm...cause I can just see you grinning at the keyboard like a little girl..x

Unknown said...

You got it baby!!!!

Unknown said...

looking forward to your post this weekend pearl, it's really abut reframing dear, acknowledge those memories for what they are, and then remind yourself that they are only memories, and reframe them into something positive xo