Thursday, April 24, 2008

Favorite Days of The Week

Wednesday is a favorite day of the week because I do my cooking group. Today I have decided that Thursday needs to be another favorite day of the week.

One of my neighbors belongs to a folk (sorta) band and on Thursdays they rehearse. She has apologized for the noise but why would I complain? Somedays it is the harp, others the violin, one night the cello was the main instrument and tonight they are rehearsing (amongst other things) "These Boots Are Made for Walking" with a happy tambourine tapping the beat.

So on Thursdays the tv goes off (on the rare moments it was actually on), the radio gets turned down and I just sit back and listen to the beautiful beats coming in my bedroom window. How spoilt am I?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

And now I am getting an acapella "Those Were The Days (My Friend)" :-)

Unknown said...

With comments like that David, you are certainly welcome any time! Glad to know you found Musings :-)

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Oh I'm jealous...move over cause I'm staying at yours every Wednesday...x

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Chick...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davidoff

He's spam...very cleverly done but spam none the less for a swedish cigarette company

Unknown said...

And now David is gone - gotta love the delete button :-)