Thursday, April 10, 2008

I Know I Said I Wouldn't

Forgive me but I am weak. I thought I could handle a taste and then move on but the temptation was way too strong.

I had ribs again tonight.

And forgive my lack of modesty but I make the best ribs in the whole entire world ... well at least as good as Sardi's in South Perth but there aren't there anymore.

Okay, on the health scale they probably aren't as bad as other things ... say fried chicken, and the fat does drain off .... but ... well I just love my ribs.

And served with a baked potato and a green salad .... that really is heaven.

And I can't promise I won't have them again next week. And I have just been called in for a night shift so I have left some for breakfast in the morning.

3 comments:

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Girl get out of the ribs! ... one food I can't get enough of is prawns ...but considering i cant afford them its all good...

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

They look yummy and I'll be over soon!!

Unknown said...

i'm the same with sushi, could happily eat it 3 meals a day, 7 days a week....i'd love to try one of your ribs one day tho ;)