Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Feast 183

Appetizer

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?

9 - I love my handwriting - the fact that no one else can read it is a minor technicality

Soup

Do you prefer baths or showers?

Definitely showers - save water and all that :-)

Salad

What was the last bad movie you watched?

Talledega Nights - hands down the worst movie I have EVER seen, with Deuce Bigalo as a close second.

Main Course

Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.

Blogging! It takes hours each day and my circle of sites is always increasing. Plus the time it takes to organize a photo for Fridays! Love every minute - and everyone I am meeting along the way!

Dessert

Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?

Hmmmm, it might not be a real instrument but rain on a tin roof is always music to my ears lol


8 comments:

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Now can i say I'm biased and love your main course...lol..I for one am glad thats your addiction .. must say your dessert looks mighty fine too

pita-woman said...

Have to agree 110% on the movie... Talladega Nights was the worst!!

M said...

Love my handwriting.
Showers but a good soak is wonderful from time to time.
Good Luck Chuck...watched with my 21 yo niece who thought it was lousy also.
I am addicted to technology and all that it is. I rarely leave home without my laptop. I am now looking for a Blackberry (to replace my PDA that Piper ate) and that is so exciting! Unfortunately, I do spend a great deal of time working with technology in its various forms. Blogging...teaching...writing...etc.
And for dessert, not really an instrument but a musical experience. It is when you are listening to something that you have heard before and suddenly really hear the orchestration under the main course. Love that.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Nice answers. I love the one about the rain on the roof.

Unknown said...

as someone who loves the prettiness of your handwriting but is challenged to read it sometimes....grins....i love your appetizer, and of course your main course!

Anonymous said...

showers are defintely better. i'm warming up to my handwriting.

Indigo-Daisy said...

I have a Re-Birthday Gift for you at
http://www.indigodaisy.com/
gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=168
It is an artistamp.
~Deborah

Unknown said...

:-)