Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Feast 187

Appetizer

Name a color you find soothing.

That would have to be purple - I sleep in it, I wrap myself in it, I think about it and suddenly the world seems a little better!

Soup

Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.

A demonstration of love by my father and brother - got my P's, drove 20 Kms all in the same day :-)

Salad

What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?

Denim (jeans) or t-shirting (jammies)

Main Course

Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?

Let me think .... could it be Brittany, or PCD, or Akon ... no it's MEAT LOAF (what a surprise!) - with Bruce Springsteen as a close second :-)

Dessert

What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)?

A in my new name, equal E and R in the old one

4 comments:

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

All things purple...love your Appetizer... thought your Salad would be cotton for your bandannas...lol ... Great feast...x

Unknown said...

gee your appetizer was no surprise dear...smiles... seems we are all eating the same salad this week, and i'll have some of your mains if there's any left over as well please..lol... i've already asked abbey for a doggie bag from hers! xo

pita-woman said...

Ditto on the color... although mine is a combination of purple and blue. All but one room in our house is painted one of those two colors.
And another ditto on the material!

Marsha said...

Nice feast! I like Meat Loaf too but still don't think I could wait outside all night for tickets!

Thanks for dropping by my place!

Have a terrific weekend!