Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Feast 188

Appetizer

Name something you would categorize as weird.

People who use the words historical and botanical at times when they should use historic or botanic. And yes it happens more than you might think ... I just gotta get out more :-)

Soup

What color was the last piece of food you ate?

Pink - yes I had a prawn cracker for breakfast!

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?

9 1/2 - I am a hermit at the best of times and work night shift so I am alone pretty much all shift - heaven. I do love my friends and family though so that accounts for the 1/2 that was taken off the score :-)

Main Course

Fill in the blank: I will _________ for vote ___________ in _______.

I will try and vote for Barack in the elections. (Try because I am Australian and have no chance lol)

Dessert

Describe your sleeping habits.

One of absolute favorite hobbies. Because my sleep patterns are weird (and I am a hermit) they don't really intrude on my life, for half the week I sleep for a couple of hours, awake for a couple of hours and repeat until I have to go to work. For the rest of the week I sleep about 10 hours a night (always have) and try and get an afternoon nap - just because I love them -but that depend on schedules :-)



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Great feast! I'd like to see you try to vote for Barack, too. At least you are willing to try. There are way too many people in the US who won't vote.

Anonymous said...

I loved your main course! :)
*LOL*

Happy Feasting.

Gabriel said...

I loved your feast! Prawn crackers... (picture Homer Simpson drooling)...mmmm.

:-)

Here is my Friday's Feast. Hope you like it.

Have a great weekend!

maiylah said...

prawn crackers for breakfast ... that sounds nice! :)
enjoyed your feast, happy friday!

Bela said...

you're answer for appetizer: i didn't realize that until you brougth it up.

my feast is now served too. hope you can check it out.

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/04/feast-one-hundred-eighty-eight.html

Gill said...

Prawn crackers for breakfast - I've never tried that LOL ;-)

Have a good weekend.

Unknown said...

What's worse than prawn crackers for breakfast ... well a single prawn cracker of course :-)

Michelle Quinno said...

We have the same salad. Nice feast!

Marsha said...

hah! Love an Aussie with a sense of American Patriotism. I agree with Manny, too many here won't bother!

Have a great weekend and come join my feast if you can:

Just Some Thoughts

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Girl I say this with love, but that is the god-damn craziest appetiser Ive heard...lol...loved it...tis so MG

Unknown said...

Yes, it would be Obama for me too.

Great to read your feast.
I have to look into the historic/hostorical issue myself.

I'm not a native english speaker, so I guess I make the mistakes too.

Welcome to party at my feast ::here::
Have a great weekend!

Bela said...

i'm from the philippines and we will have the next presidential election in 2010.

thanks for visiting my site.

happy FF!

http://www.womenxplore.com/