Saturday, April 5, 2008

Pay It Forward

Ok, so I have seen this on a few other blogs and I thought I would start one here.... read on dear friends...

The rule for Pay It Forward -The first three people to join the challenge on my blog will receive a gift handmade by me. I will have 30 days to make and send your gift. You must then do a post on your blog inviting 3 people to join your Pay It Forward and receive a handmade gift from you. Sounds easy enough right. The first three people who leave a comment saying they want to join will receive something made by me.

Don't think you can't join in if you don't make anything, a handwritten piece of prose or a recipe, a dried flower, a photograph, lots of possibilities here...smiles... Looking forward to this, I'm happy to post overseas as well, so join in

Taken straight from Kylie's She Dreams cos I signed up with her :-)

7 comments:

Tex's Missus said...

Good Morning MG: what a fabulous idea. Count me in please ! I'm off to do the same on my Blog. I love this :)

Unknown said...

Cool :-)

Unknown said...

Now I can get creative :-)

Unknown said...

ok, count me in as well, you are my only taker so far :( and you busted your own surprise ... giggles!

Unknown said...

Oh I am sorry but I won't tell anyone else what it is so we can all act surprised when I start showing it off!

pita-woman said...

I wanna play along! Sign me up & I'll add it to my blog as well. Sounds like fun.

Unknown said...

Ok pita, you are on my list :-)