Sunday, April 20, 2008

2020 Outcomes

I love doing night shift most of the time but this weekend is the 2020 Summit and I am missing it!

I have just heard the outcomes of the health group and I must admit I am quite impressed (I wasn't really sure of how effective the weekend would be).

Anyway, I will have a post (or two) on the conference as soon as I am awake and able to read through the material - so give me a day or two before anyone asks my opinion (and yes I will have one lol) ... please.

2 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I empathise - know exactly how it is doing night shift.

wmmbb said...

Re the 2020 Summit, I am having problems taking in the mass of information if it is only based on the Sydney Morning Herald and the blog comments. Watching television seems to me a waste of limited time.

However, MG (and anybody else, including Abbey) I have a challenge - since you like challenges. My blog friend in Winnepeg at Colleen's Corner has come across this Myers Briggs Personality Test and Multiple Intelligence Test. I have posted my results, and would be curious about yours.