Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Apologies for Absense

I have been feeling a bit blah for the last few days. Yes I do suffer from depression (less so now since I started medication) and it wasn't exactly that, just feeling flat.

And having a run of night shifts where my human contact was limited to about 30 minutes a day, while I am trying to get sleep for the rest ... well it just made avoidance of the world a bit easier.

Anyway, human contact at work today has shaken me back to the real world so I am blogging again :-)

Fyi ...

4 comments:

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Thank god, my blogging world had a big vacumn in your absence...glad your doing ok chicki...x

Unknown said...

fyi, you were very missed.... glad to see you back and that you are ok... xo

ps no need to apologise at all, i was just worried about you...xo

pita-woman said...

Glad you're back. Sending you mental images of bright and sunny days to cheer you up!!

Unknown said...

Oh nothing like a good session in the kitchen to lift my view on the world :-)