Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday Feast 186

Appetizer

Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.

To commemorate my new name it would be called the Mountain Pearl. The flower would be about the size of your palm and look a bit like a daisy/frangipani cross. The centre would be a purply blue and the petals would have a pearly sheen to them.

Soup

Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.

My friend Brian has a voice to die for - and he even makes opera sound good!

Salad

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?

2 - 3 but I am working on it now that I have my helper that comes around every month :-)

Main Course

How do you feel about poetry?

Read it, write it, dream about it. Favorite poets of this month are Langston Hughes and Maya Angeou.

Dessert

What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?

A pile of blue books for the Photo Challenge :-)


Thanks to Abbey for this one - the site is here :-)

5 comments:

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Oh I love your flower especially...great feast..x

Unknown said...

i love frangipani's, but especially daisies cause you can play "he loves me, he loves me not" ... great feast my dear xo

Unknown said...

Thank you thank you thankyou :-) See you next friday when we get together for another one :-)

Michelle Quinno said...

LOve that flower of yours! I enjoyed your feast. Thank you for stopping by!

p.s. One of my dearest friends lives in Melbourne. We met in Hawaii!

Unknown said...

Thanks muchly mamcihelle and welcome to Musings :-)