Thursday, May 1, 2008

Photo Challenge

Your weekly admin update is here (the crowd goes wild with excitement and anticipation lol).

This Friday (2 May): Light
Friday 9 May: Angle
Friday 16 May: Number

And please don't forget to come and Mr Linky yourself on my Friday post (or let me know you have posted so I can Mr Linky you) - we don't want to miss out on oohs and aahs for anyone :-)

BTW - Thanks to Abbey for this great run of themes! We have a few months of these suggestions to do but the offer is still out there - if want to suggest a theme let me know and I will add it to the list :-)

3 comments:

Vee said...

I stumbled upon here through abbey's page. What a lovely blog! I think I might also give these photo challanges a whirl- seems like fun!

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Tis easy Vee, just get the word for the week, MG usually has them up in advance...this weeks is light, next weeks is angle... grab your camera, and come up with a pic that encompasses that word for you.

Then we just all visit and Ohhhh and Ahhhhh at each others photos...tis no stress no winners, no losers...Just fun, creativity and imagination.... I think I have that right MG (Ya betta check for me)...

In the morn there will be a Mr linky here to sign ...hope you join us Vee

Unknown said...

Definitely got it right Abbey - I would just add that you can post a day either side if like some of the participants Friday is flat out.

Welcome aboard vee :-)