Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Feast 191

Appetizer

What is the nearest big city to your home?

I live about halfway between Brisbane and Sydney but i think Brisbane is a little closer.

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?

10! I am a great secret keeper - and I pride myself on it.

Salad

Describe your hair (color, texture, length).

Very curly, thick, browny/red hair that, when straightened (when it is wet), reaches my waist

Main Course

What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?

I try to stick to the road rules and just cruise along. In my younger years I felt the need for speed but eventually got the message when the speeding tickets dug into my budget. I hate rude or discourteous drivers so I try not to be one myself :-)

Dessert

When was the last time you had a really bad week?

It has been a while ... one back in October really stands out and for the moment I think that would have to take the title

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have the same soup! and like you, I pride myself with it too;) Mines up!

Dallas Meow said...

yep, speeding tickets - it's what slows me down! I can't afford them.

Mitchypoo said...

Do most women have red or auburn hair in Australia or is that a myth I have in my mind? Great feast!

Susanna said...

My hair was long until Feb...then it got the chop :) Not as long as yours though. Happy Friday!

Marsha said...

Your hair sounds beautiful. I also hate rude drivers but have to admit that I let them get the best of me from time to time.

Please come and join my feast if you can!

Just Some Thoughts

Linda said...

You are the first person today that says they can keep a secret. Good for you!!!! I'm that way too.

Ladynred said...

That's quite a long hair you got here and beautiful color. I'm good at keeping a secret too!
Cooking and Baking