Sunday, May 25, 2008

Magic Moments

So many to choose from this week but I narrow them down to three and will settle on the general them of food.

MM1: We didn't cook this Wednesday so I ran a nutrition group instead. It ran for over an hour and aside my little blurb at the beginning, the rest was filled with questions from our young people - these lovelies really do care about what they are eating :-)

MM2: I catered our Biggest Morning Tea function on Thursday - I certainly don't eat cakes and the like but I really do enjoy cooking them - and I had a crowd ready to eat so it was a match made in heaven.

MM3: I cooked dinner on Friday night - for a crowd of 5 and something fancier than I would make for myself. Apart from one recipe I saw in a magazine I made the rest up as I went along. So not only did I chop and stir and all the other bits that go with cooking but I had three little helpers that wanted to learn and be a part of it all too.

All three made me smile on the outside, and gave me a warm fuzzy glow on the inside. Go good to be alive.

2 comments:

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Smile... was feeling blah till i read this...will go post a moment if I can think of one...

mind you I could of had a moment if someone saved me a cake :(

Unknown said...

I muist admit I didn't leave the left overs at the house - waaaaaaaaayy too much sugar in most of them - my colleagues would never have spoken to me again if the lovelies had unfettered access lol They went to a good home (which DIDN'T involve me eating them).