Thursday, May 15, 2008

Love Q #3

What are the 5 types of men that you can’t stand and whom you think a woman should never marry?

1) Stupid men - men who aren't able to listen to another point of view, or accept the differences in others

2) Men who are "God's gift" - well give me the docket, I am heading for the refund counter

3) Men who are pigs - those who hog their food, hog the bed, hog the limelight ... you get the idea

4) Travelling men - yes those who carry all their baggage with them

5) Men who are all tied up - usually to their mothers - if she is that good, you definitely don't need me

For this week, don’t forget to link Nurin and Abbey up. As usual, write up your post with a link back to Short Sweet Love Poems here and then leave your post URL at the comments section.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining in the fun. I don't think I can stand being with a mama's boy too. I used to know a guy who listens to everything his mom says... his wife left him not long after marriage. Guess not many women would tolerate men like that. :)

Amidrin said...

Yikes! I totally hate number 3 and 5 the most in your list.Really great one you got there all 5 of them.

If you would like to read mine, it's up here http://amidrin.blogspot.com/2008/05/love-q-3-men-woman-should-never-marry.html

pita-woman said...

Well, I hate to say it, but to a certain extent, I've got a #5 at home... to an extent I say.
But the fact that I'm a strong-willed person who can make my displeasure known in an instance with just a look, has managed to keep my #5 somewhat on my side. I feel if I'd left him whenever she interfered, she'd have won.

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Giggle, love your list ...you on a roll chick...:)

Anonymous said...

mama's boy, luckily I never faced this problem :)