Thursday, May 22, 2008

Australia's Biggest Morning Tea

This morning we are having our part of Australia's Biggest Morning Tea with money raised to go to cancer research.

I said I would cater but I know of at least one lovely person who is bringing something along (yah) but anyway, my list of yummies are:

Sausage Rolls (homemade of course)
Mini Quiche's
A chocolate and strawberry cake
Chocolate Carmel Slice
Lime Butter Cake
Apple Strudel
Fairy Cakes
Chocolate Brownies
and (I think maybe) a selection of sandwiches.

Photos and recipes will be up on Yummy Tucker early next week - I am going away for a day or two as soon as the morning tea is over :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, the sausage rolls got eaten before I pulled out the camera but I think that is a good thing :-)

All in all, I think it went rather well - although I now need to baking and cake decorating classes as well as regualr cooking classes :-)