Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday Feast 189

Appetizer

What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?

SeaLab 2020 and Kimba the White Lion

Soup

Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

Okay first response is you have GOT to be kidding but, if I "pretend" as directed I would get a hermit crab and name it Rastus

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?

5 - much less if I can't wear pants or have to wear makeup.

Main Course

What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?

I usually listen to Radio National - a magazine style show (books, philosophy, history, politics) for lefties but if I was ever to break the trend, it would be Meat Loaf or Classical.

Dessert

When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?

I got a clock as a bonus present when I bought a book. It is still in the box in a drawer in my bedroom :-)

15 comments:

J.D. Long said...

Now there's a weird juxtaposition -- Meat Loaf or Classical. I like it!

Come see my feast -- all the dessert you can handle.

~~JD~~

Gabriel said...

Kimba the white lion!!! I remember that one, we used to watch it every Saturday on Channel 11 from Buenos Aires... :-)

My post is here (will be up at midnight Eastern time). Happy Feasting!

Dallas Meow said...

LOOOOOOOVED Kimba -
esp since it was on adjacent to Speed Racer!

Melody said...

Great feast! How nice it is to get a clock with the book!

Happy Friday!

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

MMmmm love your Appetiser, How disney got away with stealing the names and the characters is beyond me...

What classical do you like?

Bela said...

nice feast...

my feast is up too. hope u can check it out.

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/05/feast-one-hundred-eighty-nine.html

Gill said...

Very originial soup LOL! Finally, someone who agrees with me about dressing up - I was beginning to feel very "odd"!!

Have a good weekend :-)

Michelle Quinno said...

I'm with you on dressing up.

pita-woman said...

Was the SeaLab 2020 & Kimba an Australian cartoon? I don't remember either one.
Should I assume from your Soup response, that you don't like pets???
And I'm totally with you on the Salad answer (although I have to admit I am wearing a dress at work today, but it's a wrinkle-dress, so I can still feel slouchy).

Unknown said...

Meat loaf in a car?
I would sing the roof off. LOL!

Feel welcome to visit my feast at:

http://www.laaneworld.com/2008/05/fridays-feast.html

Enjoy your weekend!

Kim said...

Very good feast! I enjoyed not only reading the feast but your blog too.

Don't forget to head on over and feast with me!

Robert said...

Got to agree on No5 -not into dressing up -tho do make exceptions occassionally :-)

Anonymous said...

I own one dress and I don't own any makeup.

Anonymous said...

hermit crab for a pet? yeah that's unusual:)lol...happy feasting!

Marina said...

Another Kimba lover! I like your blog a lot, and envy (a little) how often you get to post.

Hop over for a visit, if you like...

http://texasfarmwife.blogspot.com/2008/05/fridays-feast-189.html