Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's A Small World

Even the internet is getting very small!

For the previous post I was looking for a photo of couscous and Graham's Paddock came up in the search results. The photo wasn't the one I wanted but I did notice that he had a section on "Snow in WA" so I have just gone back for a quick squiz. As a blow-me-out-of-the-water co-incidence, this is the guy that was featured on the tv show "The Collectors" on Friday night for his collection of belly button fluff (yes he has the Guiness record to attest to its size).

What does this mean, nothing I am sure but it isn't often you "bump" into people on the net so I thought I would share the moment!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a coincidence, last week i commented on a castaway bottle on facebook and my sister in law in penrith got it next, we thought that was a huge coincidence too! the net really is making the world smaller every day!

Unknown said...

Scary and funny all at once :-)