Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday Feast 190

Appetizer

When someone smiles at you, do you smile back?

Absolutely - one should never waste the opportunity for a smile :-)

Soup

Describe the flooring in your home. Do you have carpet, hardwood, vinyl, a mix?

Sigh ... it's carpet throughout except for the bath and laundry which are tiles and the kitchen which is vinyl - oh how I long for the floorboards underneath but its a rental ... so off to the vacuum I go

Salad

Write a sentence with only 5 words, but all of the words have to start with the first letter of your first name.

"Perfectly preposterous piffle!" pouted Penelope.

Main Course

Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption?

Yes but it is a real non-issue with them so I don't have a lot to contribute here

Dessert

Name 2 blue things.

My lapis rings and the beautiful cloudless sky that we are enjoying today

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHHA hilarious Salad!

Natalie said...

Can I borrow your cloudless sky?

Unknown said...

Sending blue skies you way now Natalie - we have more than enough to share at the moment :-)

Oh you know me Anony, ponderances poured prolifically lol

Bela said...

i agree with your appetizer...we shoudn't past an opportunity for a smile.

Mine is now serve. Hope you can have a bite.

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/05/feast-one-hundred-ninety.html

Happy FF!

Unknown said...

sheesh, who woulda thunk P's could flow so freely, I had to cheat :(

Princess Vien said...

nice feast! mine is up now, hit me back if you can..

http://www.yourvmodel.com/2008/05/feast-one-hundred-ninety.html

Happy FF!

anthonynorth said...

I like your answer to the adoption question. I guess most would feel that way.

Kim said...

Great feast! I'm having fun reading everyone's Salad. How interesting they all are.

Come on over and feast with me.

Anonymous said...

Nice answers..happy feasting!

Marsha said...

WOW! great salad, funny and creative... best one I've seen yet! totally agree with your salad... I need to smile more often.

If the adoption was a non-issue, then it was highly successful! That's the way it should be!

Have a great weekend and drop by if you can!

Just Some Thoughts

Unknown said...

Great salad!!

Feel welcome to visit my feast (I have it served every day) at:

http://www.laaneworld.com/2008/05/fridays-feast_09.html

Have a great week!