Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our Restuarant

Nairbe and I spent last weekend planning our restaurant again and I can't help but continue thinking of all the possibilities. We have been talking about it since Christmas and, while it is still a few years off, it is so hard not to get passionate about the dream.

We have the food philosophy and style organized - let's face it, if we couldn't agree on that it wasn't worth continuing. Last week (and my day-dreaming ever since) has been on the feel of the space, crockery and glass-wear opening night, marketing ... well all of that sort of stuff.

I have been playing with colors combinations in my mind ever since. And I have been thinking about names too - nothing definite on that front as yet but I have got a couple of fonts as favorites if that counts for anything.

It is so exciting to have a dream - especially one this good.

3 comments:

pita-woman said...

Follow your dreams Pearl, where ever they may take you!!!

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Love your dream...especially like the ones ya can plot and plan and turn inside out 100 times...

Indigo-Daisy said...

Do a little something every day to make your dream come true, and keep picturing the finished product in your mind.

You have such a loving energy that I can see your happy customers coming back again and again and telling others about this place they go to eat that fills their tummys and souls.

Blessings,

Deborah