Sunday, May 18, 2008

New Challenge - Magic Moments

On Sunday nights the Coodabeen Champions list their "Magic Moments of the Week". Running sorta parallel, at work each night we ask our young people for the "high point of their day" as part of their wind down process. So why not for us too.

Each Sunday I will post my "Magic Moment/High Point" of the previous week and you are most welcome to join me. By Magic Moment I personally define it as any moment that made me stop and smile - a celebration of the little things - you can define it as anything you want.

So, to start things off, my magic moment was waking up to the twins snuggling in with me on Saturday morning - talking excitedly of their dreams of the night before, the excitement of the day ahead, and lots of cuddles. And then we went into the house and colored in and drew pictures.

Art from Multicurious

6 comments:

Alison said...

Ooooh I love this idea. We're all about the magic moments in this house.
I'll definitely play :)

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

I'll play...x

Indigo-Daisy said...

I love this idea! I'll try and play too.

Unknown said...

what a lovely idea, i'm going to try and play along, and am also considering this a the theme for my heaven tin...hhhmmm...brilliant idea pearl!

Unknown said...

Welcome one and all - it should be fun :-)

Unknown said...

BTW I thought it would be courteous to tell the Coodabeens that I was using their idea ... got an email from Greg Champion yesterday. Nothing major - a courtesy reply - but it is from Greg Champion!!!! Could well be my MM for this week :-)