Friday, May 16, 2008

What Does Your Taste In Music Say About You?


What Your Taste in Music Says About You



Your musical tastes are reflective and complex.

You are intellectual to the point of being cerebral.

You are very open to new experiences, and even more open to new ideas and theories.

Wisdom and personal accomplishment are important to you.

You are naturally sophisticated. You are drawn to art, especially art by independent artists.

You are likely to be financially well off... and not because you were born that way.



I got this from Miss K :-) Okay it is very complimentary as a result but it didn't ask any Meat Loaf questions - would that have made me more cerebral or less so! lol

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, you must be much more intelligent than me, mine wasn't that smart...lol

pita-woman said...

"Your musical tastes are upbeat and conventional.
You are an easy going, optimistic person.
Family and friends are very important to you.
You enjoy caring for and helping other people.
You thrive in a tranquil environment, and you do your best to keep things peaceful.
You enjoy your life. You have your priorities straight."
I'll agree with the last half of that wholeheartedly, but the first half I'm a little wishy-washy on.

Unknown said...

Oh Kyles, I had such limited choices to make and there was no Meat Loaf and I am beginning to realise that i really don't like a lot of music - like most everything in the Hip Hop, Funk, Metal, Electronica, most Pop, much Rock - so there isn't much left.

I am liking my classical, and I have always liked jazz and of course Meat Loaf! Puts me in a weird category for quizzes like this.

Pita, your and Miss K's results are a lot more genuine and sociable lol