Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Who Likes Meat Loaf?

If you think that my Meat Loaf things might cause you to laugh, giggle or even smile, then I forbid you to read further - go do the dishes or something (please).

So for all those who are still reading - showing their respect and secret admiration for me standing up to the wave of popular opinion ...

I feel like playing in blog-world so I hitting "Next Blog" for a few times and found some good sites. Just now I thought it would be worth looking up people with similar interests so I clicked on Mr Meat (always a good place to start).

Well shock, horror and someone pick me up off the floor - it is a sad world out there! Let me list some of the other interests that those who list Mr Meat have:

Person 1: conservative blogs, Ronald Regan
Person 2: serial killing
Person 3: bloodletting, stamp collecting

Okay so there are some 'normals' out there too but please, it's Meat Loaf not Marilyn Manson - and I can't explain the Ronnie connection in any context ...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh i have only just learnt to search blogs through interests, i'm slow i know. i know i shouldn't be giggling, but i so can't help it, bloodletting...wtf? conservative blogs...double wtf?? oh btw texs' missus has a meatloaf blogpost just for you,..lol...i beat ya there tho!

Unknown said...

I don't know about Missus' contribution and don't leave me hanging but you promised not to laugh :-0 I know how bad it looked without the "trauma" of public ridicule rofl (yeah I asked for it!)

Unknown said...

Found it!