Saturday, March 1, 2008

Photo Challenge

New themes to play with :-)

To be posted 14 March: "Fins, Fangs, Feathers and Fur"
To be posted 21 March: "Communication"

These themes courtesy of The Travel Writer's Life

Spread the word or if you know of people that want to play but don't come by this blog, ask them to let me know and I can start an email list to let them know of the themes and perhaps post links each week so we can all go and visit new blogs :-) Optional offer only :-)

The offer to chose themes by others still stands - speak up or I will just keep on going ha ha ha

5 comments:

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Ok theme ideas;

Love
Blue
Hero
Rough
Smooth
Light
Angle
Number
Taste
Man-made
Natural
Spiritual
Texture
Body
Hope
Green
Time
Timeless

ah theres a few off the top of my head

Unknown said...

Yes folks, diary them in :-) I will send out reminders but we have a few months worth of themes so start clicking :-)

Tex's Missus said...

My Pa had a camera exactly like that one - wonder what happened to it ? Great ideas Abbey - I can't take photo's like you two girls can, but I'll give it a go !

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Ah its all in the fun Missus...though must admit that a certain Goddess reigns queen of the close up..and we all just love to go 'Oooooh Ahhhhh.So join in, the more that do the more fun.

Unknown said...

And, to add to Miss A's excellent comments, this is all a bit of fun - there are no sheep stations involved :-)