Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Photo Challenge

Your weekly theme reminder!

From this Friday we move into the suggestions from our very own Abbey - she has offered a great list of ideas so we are working through them.
  • This Friday, 28 March is "Love".
  • For Friday, 4 April the theme is "Blue".
  • And for Friday 11 April, we need a photo that goes with "Heroes".
So for those who want to play, lets get snapping. And if anyone is getting sick of this and is only playing to make me happy, its cool, I am snapping away and there is absolutely no obligation for anyone else to play :-) And no, no-one has said anything that makes me think that that might be a possibility, I am just being polite :-)

2 comments:

Tex's Missus said...

I suck at taking pictures at the best of times, but I would not even entertain the idea of posting my feeble attempts in the presence of such greatness !! - your images are breathtaking MG ! Anyway, I get lots of pleasure out of logging on and looking at your photos instead :) Keep on snappin' my friend 'cos I'll keep on admirin' !

Unknown said...

i am enjoying the challenges mg, just not that good at deadlines..lol my only feedback would be that it would be easier for me if the deadline was sunday, but hey i'm only one, and i know i'm the only one who has weekends on sat and sun anyways, so play on as is and i'll do my best!