Sunday, March 2, 2008

Carbon Footprints

As requested (okay it was a week ago but I got there eventually) :-)

I'm not sure this is the site that I originally calculated my carbon emissions but the 1Degree site is a good one (Australian, easy to use, fun) anyway.

Different calculators will come up with different answers because of their methods of calculation but that's okay (some, for example, include how much red meat you eat, or the size of your garden and the plants contained within), just use the figure as a guide so you know where you are up to and different ways to reduce your emissions.

Yes I hope to move to "negative" territory (or at least have my emissions offset) soon so I could have some spare credits :-)

1 comment:

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Will give it a go tomorrow darling ... time for bed and a 5am start, will give you a call tomorrow...x