Thursday, March 27, 2008

Stardoll Revealed

Okay, I know I have hinted that I have joined a site for teens but I thought I would reveal my rooms now that they are decorated and looking quite fine :-) Yes there are three of them - can you tell they are mine :-)

I know I joined this so I could keep in contact with J-Bear but I am so enjoying it (now that I have figured out how it all works - after all it is designed for people much much younger than me). Who would have figured me for someone who would get into paper dolls and "fame, fashion and friends"!

The only thing I can't bring myself to do is wear short short skirts - even though it only pretend, I prefer jeans :-)

BTW I tried to make my doll look like me but this was the 'roundest' option I could have (no I am not complaining - if only all of life was so easy) lol

No comments: