Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Deodorant

I have started to make my own deodorant as of today. Very simple really - some witch hazel with drops of sage and lavender added.

I am presently recycling a spritzer bottle which will do nicely for the moment.

It was a little strong for a few seconds but, surprisingly, it smells a little like a very light lemonade (I have had it on for the past few hours).

Most pleasant and, while I haven't run a marathon while wearing it, I am most satisfied to date.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

is there no end to your determination dear girl, you are inspiring xo

pita-woman said...

Go run a marathon and let me know how it works. ;)
Wouldn't that witch hazel kind of sting if you applied it to freshly shaved pits??

Unknown said...

Sorry Pita but the day I even think about running a marathon, my body will just collapse in protest before I put the runners on :-)

I think it might sting a little n broken skin but then I have experienced that with regular spray deodorants so it doesn't make a difference to me personally. And it only lasts for a second :-) Not that it sounds like something to look forward to lol

Anonymous said...

SPRAY deodorants? Swap to roll ons for the environment ... although don't need to now. I have to use aluminium free because allergic ...

Unknown said...

I have gone one better Anony, home made spritz!