Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What Color Crayon Are You?


Big thanks to Tex's Missus for this one :-) I had to do it twice cos I had two answers for most of the questions ... you don't think that means something do you?


You Are a Purple Crayon



Your world is colored in dreamy, divine, and classy colors. You hold yourself to a sky high standard, and you are always graceful.People envy, idolize, and copy you without realizing it. You are an icon for those who know you.And while it is hard to be a perfectionist, rest assured it's paying off!

Your color wheel opposite is yellow. While yellow people may be wise, they lack the manners and class needed to impress you.




You Are a Blue Crayon



Your world is colored in calm, understated, deep colors.You are a loyal person, and the truest friend anyone could hope to find.On the inside, you tend to be emotional and even a bit moody.However, you know that people depend on you. So you put on a strong front.

Your color wheel opposite is orange. Orange people may be opinionated, but you feel they lack the depth to truly understand what they're saying.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mountaingirl! Have been away a few days and been catching up on blog posts ALL DAY! Have read all posts below and I'm a red crayon ... doing the survey was just the sort of break I needed :)

Tex's Missus said...

Hmmm, I thought I'd answered differently this time MG, but it still served me up a yellow crayon :)

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

I did it over at Missus...and I was purple 2..not a fan of purple

Unknown said...

i used to eat crayons when i was a kid, so maybe i am that yukky colour you get when you mise all the colours together....grins!

Unknown said...

You are a wild woman Miss K :-)

What color did you want to be Miss A?