Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Family Member

J-Bear decided that Speedy should come and live with me (something about lack of available space). She was initially concerned that he wasn't a bear but I reassured that that because he was given in love, he would be loved and would be as real as any bear. That's the way it works isn't it?

So Speedy has joined my fluffy little family. Admittedly the bears wander around at a wombly-sort-of pace and I am used to that but I wonder is Speedy is as his name suggests ... oh it doesn't matter, I'll just get more cheese and make sure he has a special place :-)

Thank you J-Bear :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! so adorable :-)

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

I just don't get it...between your bears and Miss K's smurf, I must of missed something in childhood...give me a live dog any day...x

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Mine cost less to feed, don't slobber or shed :-)