Friday, January 18, 2008

Hairy Moments

I grew my hair so the kiddlies could see it long - they were little or unborn last time it was longish. Then, I figured they could see it , I would shave it off and do something different. Then I figured I would let it dreadlock and when I got sick of that I would shave it off and start again.

Now I have decided that because, when it it wet and straight, it is so close to my waist (about 1"), I may as well just let it grow. First goal is for it to hit my waist when it is wet. The next goal is for the curls to hit the waist.

Why? Well I have no idea but I have made my choice so that is that ... for now :-)

PS This photo is from early October (doesn't time fly) so it has grown a bit since then...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH LOVELY! I get my hair trimmed when it reaches the length where I might wee on it when sitting on the throne :O

Unknown said...

haha anony, I have never thought of measuring the length of my hair by peeing on it!!! You always surprise me :)

MG, I'm in the throws of deciding whether to go longer or shorter...I like the fact I get less headaches when my hair is shorter, but I also like having it long enough to tie back. Can't imagine you with dreadlocks somehow, I think your hair is beautiful xo

Unknown said...

Ooh, you are slipping there anony ... an identifiable feature .... ha ha ha. And I agree with Miss K, never thought about your haircutting philosophy but I will be sure to adopt it :-)

Unknown said...

tried this morning, nope couldn't pee on my hair, so thats it, no haircut for me just yet..lol

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Can't you Miss K...oh I can see dreadlocks and bandanna...so hippified and so Goddess

I would kill for dreds, but they don't go with the nails...