Thursday, January 17, 2008

Miss Weasley Leaves Oz


Tuesday is coming around all too quickly - yes Miss Weasley and the kiddlies (which are now far to grown up to be called kiddlies) are heading home to Dallas - not the for annual visit but to stay.

Very sad but I have had a looooong time to get used to the idea - ever since I met her I knew she would be going home one day - so it's okay. I have already started to save for the airfare, I have my new free internet phone account set up AND I found out that they have a six hour layover in Sydney.

Yes folks, SIX WHOLE HOURS - now imagine Mountaingirl dancing wildly with joy.

Guess where I will be playing on Tuesday? Yep, the airport in Sydney.

Happy happy girl!

PS: If you are new to this blog and notice a slight mood change yesterday, please don't think I have "problems" - I am almost always happy and when I am not, I bounce back as soon as I can :-)

4 comments:

Tex's Missus said...

Ok, sad, but happy post ... bit like those sweet and sour lollies I used to love as a kid :) Sad your friends are leaving, but happy you have strategies in place to mitigate the sadness of their leaving and plans to see them again. All good :)

And, I certainly didn't read = problems in your last post MG...you are just a feeling, compassionate and empathic human being who is capable to articulating and equally importantly, dealing with her emotions. Methinks you are quite the inspiration to many people...

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

God damn Miss W has one good looking family...great pic, is that from the holiday...heard so much about the munchkins I dont want em to go now...sob

Go and enjoy your lay-over...does this mean the little bear can fly now

Unknown said...

enjoy a last few moments, and start saving like crazy I say...smiles...be safe and hug those munchkins tight xo

Unknown said...

ha ha ha ... I am still dancing :-)