Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Name

I really don't like my name - never have. Sigh....

I have considered it often enough but thought it was much harder that it actually is. And when I went to the beautician on Friday, she said in passing that I didn't look like my name. So with firm resolve I been searching again for a new name.

I may not like my name, but I can't find anouther name that fits me - except Mountaingirl. It is the problem I always come back to :-)

Mind you I have had my kid's names picked out for years (not that they ever came along) - but somehow it is harder to name yourself :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

don't make me call you gertrude...i just won't do it!

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Ah MG, not quite sure what your referring to there...ahmmmm...

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Something hippyfied, nature, a flower..I've always liked BB's name...or arty.....or choose one by meaning...thats where I started with Bella and josef...mine ironically is 'fathers daughter' ... or something from your family..grace is my mother gran, great gran..and gg gran or country of origin..thats how we have Chelsea..as I couldnt call her Stoud..lol

or after an actress, Gina, Marilyn, Audry, Angelina,Katherine

the possibilitys are endless...and you have a whole lifetime to get used to it..soooo liberating

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Sorry...had to come back..it just dawned on me...Maya...i think that would suit you just fine