Friday, January 18, 2008

Treating Myself

Not only am I going to Sydney on Monday, I am staying in a hotel.

Now I say this as if it is a big thing and it actually is - normally I just pull up somewhere safe and sleep in my car (rather comfortable believe me). I will be staying in a real hotel (I was thinking about the backpackers but decided if I was in for a penny I would be in for a pound) which also has the convenience of a shuttle bus to the airport so I won't have to worry about paying for parking - or finding parking - or driving in airport traffic when I have no idea where I am going to.

So I will leave work at 10.30 am on Monday, sleep and drive (separately of course) until I get to Sydney, sleep in my comfy bed, get up by 6 am, take advantage of the shuttle service to and from the airport, get home, sleep for 3 hours and then go to work :-)

Sounds easy doesn't it :-)

4 comments:

Tex's Missus said...

Easy peasy MG ! Drive safely won't you; it's forecast to rain all day on Monday in Sydney. But then once you get here, enjoy the hotel experience and then have a lovely time with your special people at the airport :-)

Unknown said...

Tex's Missus just took the words right out of my mouth (yeah yeah, I know its a meatloaf song..lol..) drive carefully, and enjoy catching up with the kidlets before they leave, stay safe xo

Unknown said...

Why thank you lovely ladies :-) And yes everything will be blogged so we can all share my fun :-)

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Doesnt sound easy... but sounds enjoyable and a break from the hustle and bustle...

anything to get out of a meeting... :)