Sunday, January 13, 2008

MG Muses


Now I am just rambling here and I admit that up front. I am not fishing for compliments, but contrustive comments will be welcomed :-)


I can't find another blog like mine - some are cooking, or family or politics or art or ... well you get the idea. Most combine a couple of interests , or even a few, but a friend of mine commented 'that you just never know what you will get on your blog'. Now that was meant as a good thing but it has got me thinking...


Now this isn't a problem, nor do I want to change anything. Nor do I think my blog is better or worse than anyone elses. I am just noticing it - and enjoying the experience :-)

4 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Well, I think your blog is lovely because I never know what I will find - and that's such a pretty photo. Don't worry about it - just write what you please!

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

You go girl...whatever your doing it works for me... :)

Anonymous said...

HAAHAA and we are still visiting! :)

Tex's Missus said...

Hi MG,
Don't change; I (along with many others I suspect) love the eclectic mix of post topics I find at your place. As often as I'm inspired, I'm moved to tears, to spontaneous laughter or smiles. I love popping in each day :)