Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The New Year

Well, going along with the theory that you start as you mean to continue, I am playing Scrabble :-) I started last night (yes I had night shift) and I am working on 30-odd games at the moment.

Yes, that is right, I am playing 30 different people in Scrabble. Gotta love the internet - or Facebook more specifically.

It will become a problem soon cos I have only had 90 minutes sleep but it's Scrabble :-) Oh and I have to make some Indian icecream and some paneer (cheese) at some point ... I love my life :-)

2 comments:

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Thats it!...I'm not playing you and Miss K again..u b to skilled up...good god woman! 30 games at once...ya gotta love night shift. makes me cross eyed just to think of it..lol

Are ya winning any of them chick

Unknown said...

30 games at once...oh god, now i will have no chance at all!