Saturday, January 5, 2008

Meat Update

I know you have been to polite to ask so, instead, I volunteer a Meat Loaf update.

Well .... there is no update as yet so I figure Mr Meat is recovering very well (no news is good news surely....) but as to an Australian tour, well fingers, arms and legs are all crossed that it will be sooner rather than later. Otherwise, this is just an excuse to mention him again.

And no, I don't have a Mr Meat problem so don't even go there :-)

Oh, whoops, just 'happened' to have another pic so may as well post it ....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank goodness for that MG, I will sleep tonight, I know you love all things Meat, and I do appreciate the update :)

Tex's Missus said...

Another Meatloaf Lover - me too !! God, if he ever comes back to Aus, I'll so be there. The Bat out of Hell album is STILL one of my all time favourites; I used to sit on the school bus and listen to that tape for hours !

Unknown said...

You are welcome Miss K, I knew you were one of the people just hanging out for an update ha ha ha...

And yes Miss TM, he will be back this eyar - was goign to be February/March before he got ill so the concerts are all being rescheduled for a time later in 2008. And yes I will be at both Sydney and Brisbane (not that I have Meat issues of course) :-)

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

OMG...I can see it now, Mountain Goddess off with Missus Tex (on gorgeous motorbike) 'bat out of helling down the Blue Mountains to one "Mr Meats" concert.... Ive tried darling but I just dont see the 'sparkle' that you see...

but if your happy I'm happy...smile

Anonymous said...

Ooops! Hhehhheee

Unknown said...

Oh I smile big time Miss A - and I am loud and proud and am happy to be 'out' about Mr Meat. And somehow, it makes everyone else smile to me (well laughing at me under their breathe) but I don't care! Ha ha ha ...

And yes Anony, I just know that you were *definitely* one of the ones just waiting for news :-)