Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Best Friends

I try to be a good friend to those I care about - to help out when I can, to share a laugh or a tear or just bits of myself, to freely share my time and whatever resources I have.

And it may sound silly, but I am constantly amazed when people go out of their way for me. Abbey bought me my new book this week (which put me in rapturous heaven) and Nairbe has today got my computer running like a dream.

He spent 4 or 5 hours on it last Saturday and another 3 today. Actually today he was finished in about 15 minutes this morning but wanted to make sure all the bells and whistles were loaded and working properly.

I was going to make this my Magic Moment and while it is that, it is so much more. I truly do have the best friends in my life - some from my time in WA that I have held onto and the new ones I have made here. No longer to have 'negative' forces in my life but only the cream of the crop.

Some days I feel ever-so blessed :-)

No comments: