Sunday, June 15, 2008

Magic Moments

Every since I was a teen I have been plagued by bad dreams - not nightmares, just unsettling or unpleasant manifestations of something or other. My solution to this has been to sleep with music, tv, the radio and now my pod playing - it slows them down considerably to the point that I might only experience them a few times a year. It also means that I don't really have dreams of any kind that I regularly remember.

This week has been different - I have been having positive, exciting and magic dreams all week. I awaken with a smile on my face and a zing in my step. Have I done anything different, no - pod still playing. Am I thinking about this too deeply - no - just enjoying the ongoing magic moments :-)

2 comments:

Indigo-Daisy said...

I purchased a CD once called Sound Body, Sound mind and used to listen to it before I went to sleep. It was music composed for healing. I think there is a lot of truth to the connection to music and healing and am amazed to see that it has helped you with your nightmares.

I may have to try this on my husband as he has been having such a hard time sleeping these days.

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

You have been having magical dreams...alas i have had none... just boring blackness.... mind you Ive been dropping from exhaustion..lol...

glad you are getting a sprinkle of magic in the dark hours...great moment...x