Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What is the weather like today where you live?

A delightful blue sky, winter day - heading for a maximum of about 20 C which, if it is like yesterday will hit abut 2 pm and then rapidly cool off.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?
About 6. I really enjoy my job but I think (to use the current vernacular) the "work-life balance" is more important than promotions or aiming for big dollars. So I work for about half of the week and then spend my time blogging, cooking, painting, catching up with friends and the like.
Salad
What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?
I rent so it is all default - venetian blinds in the living areas and spare room, lush foliage for bedroom privacy and naked windows for the sun room at the back.

Main Course
Name something that instantly cheers you up.
Blogging, friends, Meat Loaf, meditation, writing, listing all the good things, sleep, being in special places (mountain, beach and the like) ... well the list goes on :-)

Dessert
How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?
I have two alarm clocks - never needed the second. It goes off and I am up and moving (even if I don't want to .... especially if I don't want to lol)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice feast.

fyi, i think you posted the wrong url in FF. when you click your name it will be redirected to blogger saying your blog is not listed.

mineis served!
hope you can visit.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads up :-)

Nicole said...

Fun feast! You made me smile with your list!

Gill said...

Love your main course. Sometimes we just need a nudge to remember all the good things around us that will make us smile if we only let them!

View my feast here

Carol said...

Your soup sounds good! Happy Friday!

Linda said...

Oooo meat loaf! I've been craving a meat loaf and think that's what I'm having for dinner. That will make me happy too.

Michelle Quinno said...

I agree on the dessert! Happy Friday.