Thursday, June 12, 2008

Photo Challenge

First of all, humblest apologies for not posting this last week. Not sure how that happened but, well I don't plan on making a habit of it.

Anyway, our upcoming topics are:

Friday 13 June (this week): Spiritual
Friday 20 June: Texture
Friday 27 June: Body

Our current list of topics, submitted by the delightful Miss Abbey, runs out at the end of July so I am beginning the call for new ideas. Come one, come all! The only thing I would suggest is that the topics are broad enough for us all to be ale to play - let's face it 'snow' or 'beach are a bit limiting for those that aren't near it while 'cold' or 'water' are far more inclusive lol.

5 comments:

pita-woman said...

Suggestions:
Fuzzy
Friendship
Relaxation
Red

Forgive me if any of those suggestions are repeats, as I've only been doing this a couple of months.

Anonymous said...

old
tired
sphere
yellow
respect
mine
share
music
bad
irreplaceable

pita-woman said...

?? I thought "yellow" had already been done???
Oh well, maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Unknown said...

You ladies are legends - will add them, and any others that get put forward, to the list :-)

Unknown said...

passion
integrity
youth
serenity
belonging