Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Feast 193

Appetizer
Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?

Neither - I am a realist with optimist, yet cynical, overtones

Soup
What is your favorite color of ink to write with?

Purple

Salad
How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?

Sometimes close to never lol

Main Course
Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?

Yes I have won new friends through this blog :-)

Dessert
In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?

Bedroom - which was a default choice because I wanted to use the space in other rooms for other things :-)

2 comments:

Betty said...

I enjoyed reading your answers. My Friday's Feast post is up late, too. I need to stay home more, lol. I hope you can visit me.

Robert said...

Oh dear, why are we not surprised at purple ink as the colour of choice - sounds a bit MGish - lol
Agree with you on the winning one - new friends and new outlooks (sometimes with a bit of concern), and a lot of happiness and laughs thrown in to boot.