Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Feast #192

Appetizer

When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?

I should be polite and say 'from a glass' but it is from the bottle for me - disgusting habit but no impetus for change as yet

Soup

What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch?

Test cricket :-)

Salad

Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.

Maya Angelou - poet extraordinaire, writer, actor, role model, strong black woman

Main Course

Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?

Most certainly - and I try and have a gas free day once a week - aiming for two but I can do one almost every week (I miss about 3 or 4 a year)

Dessert

If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?

Why that is very easy "Mountaingirl" and my costume would be purple and turquoise. I would have a cape but forget the leotard - definitely a pants girl here lol :-)

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love Maya Angelou! She is on my short-list of brilliant people! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Have to agree with you there Jennifer! Hope your weekend is special too :-)

Princess Vien said...

I like your feast!! Great!!

My feast is up! Glad to see you back!

http://www.yourvmodel.com/2008/06/feast-one-hundred-ninety-two.html

Happy FF!!

Anonymous said...

Great list, Mountaingirl. My son drinks out of the bottle as well, so we just always make sure he has his own bottle! (we go through way too much pop -- 2 liter bottles).

Thanks for stopping by. Sonic ice is ... well, ice from Sonic. If you don't have Sonic's in your area, is a drive in fast food chain. The ice is crushed ice, but really really good. I found out recently that they sell their ice by the bag. So, once a week, I buy a bag of ice from them, just because I love their ice. When i don't buy a bag, I'll get a Route 44 ice tea, and a Route 44 cup of ice. I love "munching" on their ice. I know, I know. I'm weird.

pita-woman said...

I love it! The soda-question, well, my answer would depend on what beverage it is. If it's actual Coke, then from a glass with lots & lots of crushed ice.
If it's a diet soda, then definitely from the bottle (unless it happens to be un-refrigerated, then in a glass over ice), but I'm pretty good about keeping plenty in the fridge.
As for that last one, I invision Mountaingirl in her cape, able to move mountains!!

Unknown said...

thats a great list. i agree with drinking from glass--more hygenic!

Bela said...

i love the idea of the purple and turquoise costume....

Mine is now served. Hope you can drop by:

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/06/feast-one-hundred-ninety-two.html

Happy FF!

Gabriel said...

I loved your feast! Granted, your dessert was maybe obvious, but your details about the costume were just perfect!

I wonder what I would wear... my feast is here!.

Have a great weekend!