Thursday, June 26, 2008

From Random's Blog

1. What time is it? 2.45 pm
2. What are your full names? Pearl Grace M
3. What are you most afraid of? Failure
4. Place of birth? Armadale WA
5. Favourite food? Depends on the day - today it is crispy pork belly - and the butcher is out of it so I sit and dream instead
6. Natural hair colour? Redhead (apparently)
7. Have you travelled? Not as much as I would like
8. Do you scrunch or fold (toilet paper)? Definitely a folder - with a prejudice against scrunchers
9. Loved someone so much it made you cry? Yes
10. Been in a car accident? Only if you count bingles
11. BMW or Mercedes Benz? Huh - with the insurance and registration costs, neither. Give me regular little car anyday :-)
12. Favourite day of the week? Sleep day
13. Favourite Restaurant? I have been dreaming of Sicilian's lately - and there is one in Sydney
14 Favourite Flower? White daisy with a yellow centre
15. Favourite sport to watch? Test cricket
16. Favourite Drink ? Water with bubbles (sparkling mineral water)
17. Favourite ice cream? Cookie dough
18. Disney or Warner Brothers? Warner easily
19. Favourite fast food restaurant? Subway
20. What colour is your bedroom carpet? A lovely dusky pink :-/ (yes I rent)
21. How many times you failed your driver's test? Got it first time
22. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Stephen
23. Bedtime? Anytime I have a moment free
24. What means the most to you? Integrity and respect
25. Favourite TV shows? Anything that provides background noise
26. Dating MALES or FEMALES? Me, date, you have got to be kidding!
27. Tall or short? Short
28. What is your favourite colour? Purple
29. How many pets do you have? I am a pet
30. What would you like to accomplish/do before you die? Live
31. What is your star Sign? Leo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The vanity is long with a kneehole space for sitting and primping. My husband convinced me that recessed lighting would be best there and it’s worked out well. What hasn’t worked out well is the ceiling light in the center of the bathroom. My husband pick

Unknown said...

Welcome to Musings Fred :-) I have a friend who bought his daughters proper dressing tables for the primping process. I thought it was a bit outdated at the time but have found there is still a need out there :-)