Sunday, June 8, 2008

Magic Moment

One very easy choice this week - Pita thought of me when she did one of her 'song of the day' posts. It made me cry with happiness :-) And yes everyone can also share my joy (although you don't have to cry) by visiting here :-)

I did have a 'theme of the week' which was "Co-incidences" which continually made me smile. I picked up the phone to call a friend only to have it ring and they were ringing me. I hear about a book that I think is worth keeping an eye out for - and visit a blogger who is reading it now. I ring to make arrangements for ssomething specific when the other party asks me about it before I open my mouth. But as lovely as these moment were, Pita still beat them all, hands down :-)

2 comments:

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Ah thats beautiful Goddess, our Pita is a love....x

pita-woman said...

Ah shucks!, now I may cry. ;)