Monday, November 19, 2007

The Makeover


Now anyone who has known me for more than 3 seconds knows that I hate my photo being taken but Weasley has a certain way of making me do things :-/... whoops I mean :-)

So, here are my before and after "makeover" shots - the sunburn is courtesy of a day at Steve Irwin's .... Now I haven't committed to stick with the makeover look, just to wear it every now and then instead of the 'uniform' bandana or head band... or at least consider paying attention to how I look/dress instead of taking the no makeup/hippy look as my standard dress protocol :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hhmmmm...don't know whether to congratulate you on the makeover, or spank you for not wearing sunscreen...lol :)

Unknown said...

both probably :-) and even more so the latter because while we were in the famous Crocaseum, the Nivea people did come around with free sunscreen but as I was in shade at that time I blithly waved them away :-(

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

mmm...I like my MG..bandana and all ...before shot..smile...Wesealy will turn you into a girly girl...welcome to the darkside...you will have nails like mines soon...x

Unknown said...

Nooooooooo not the nails!!!!!! They are so fabulous on you - I mean that genuinely but I am not really a girly girl - I am a Mountaingirl :-)