Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Late Matt Price

News just in with the very unfortunate passing of journalist Matt Price. I read him now and then but I saw him most often on ABC's "The Insiders".

Wiki has a good article for those who have missed this man's witty and insightful contributions. His blog will stand as tribute to his journalistic skill and ability to comment on both the serious and quirky side of politics.

I know he had a brain tumor but I haven't found any other details as yet.

He will be greatly missed.

3 comments:

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Jesus MG...45yrs, with 3 teens..i can't imagine it, and have tears as I write. It's too young, far to young...

Unknown said...

Definitely too young, way too young. Reminds me of a the saying 'live each day as if it was your last for one day you will be right'. Very sad - especially for his family but I think the world is a little less bright without this bloke's contribution :-)

Unknown said...

world will be duller, and I think it was K-Rudd who said australia has been robbed of a policital commentator of note xo RIP Matt