Monday, November 19, 2007

Holiday News

Ok I am back and going through photos - just going to post them as a thought comes ....

On my first morning it was a few hours before I picked up Weasley - yes I politely called her GW but she wants her blog name to be Weasley (???? - no there is ABSOLUTELY no Harry Potter connection here) I was desperately tired and it was 6am so I pulled into the local shopping centre - no it wasn't open but I had to go somewhere! First off I needed to fill in some time and secondly, I had forgotten my shoes so I needed to get more... sigh.

Anyway, never having the blog far from my mind, and desperately trying to stay awake - I took a photo of my Coffee Club coffee and a butcher shop that just had the cleverest name :-)

You should note the cooking/food theme of the magazine that I am reading ... I noticed that while Weasley bought t-shirts, postcards and the like, I bought food magazines, cook books and kitchen gadgets as souvenirs of the trip

3 comments:

Unknown said...

woo hoo, welcome back! missed you, and am so glad you had fun. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip. lovin that butchers shop, great name, even cool enough to make a vego like you take a pic!

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

MMM...darling what did they think of you photographing their sign...lol

Unknown said...

I showed respect and asked them of course - I flustered the girl at the counter who obviously isn't used to such requests but the boss obviously thought it was funny and told me I was more than welcome :-)