Thursday, July 17, 2008

Some Days I Could Kick Myself

After getting all excited about going to next year's Sydney's Writers Festival, I find out there is another writer's festival - in Byron Bay - yes just up the road. When - why this weekend of course! Surely I don't live under a rock! How did I only find out about this now?

Yes they have a full program of presenters and workshops. They had a short story competition. They have literary lunches.

Yes it is just up the road, no I can't go - I am already committed for this weekend (work being only one of the things on my list of things to do). Yes I am sure Radio National will come to my rescue and not let me miss out on all of the fun. Yes I am signed up for the newsletter. Yes I will be there next year ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl what do writers do at writers festivals... sit and write? and what is a 'literary lunch' for those not in the know...