Friday, July 18, 2008

Blissful Day

Some days are just worth remembering forever. Today was one of them.

I started off in Coffs Harbour - I even spent a little money on myself (I treated myself to new pyjamas and 2 new bras - yes I live on the wild side).

I then picked up my Booking Sunday books. I paid for a box and a half of them but have walked away (including bonus books) with 5 boxes so it will take a while to get them all out of the car.

I then met up with the gorgeous Abbey. We chatted at the beautician, had coffee (I had my first chai latte - most delicious), got my tattoo, returned for another coffee, visited the local gallery and then headed back Coffs way, stopping in at the Lake Russell Gallery.

We laughed, we chatted, we admired art (and we figured out we don't have a lot in common in that area - and it doesn't matter lol) ... it was just beautiful. The weather was a cloudless blue winter's day. The company was divine. A lovely girls day out :-)

PS: The photo is taken in the grounds of the Lake Russell Gallery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was all for joining up in the life drawing classes till they said no one actually taught it...but I must agree I had a beautiful day too...

Unknown said...

glad you ladies had a fun day...will have to do another girls night when it warms up a bit x